Tsha’ Hoñnoñyeñdakwha (Where they play games) was built in 2001 for the people of the Onondaga Nation. The 2,000 seat arena serves as a home to the Onondaga Nation’s lacrosse team; the Onondaga Athletic Club (OAC) RedHawks. Tsha’ Hoñnoñyeñdakwha also serves as an ice arena from September through March. Local high schools and colleges as well as a youth hockey (Onondaga Thunder) consider Tsha’ Hoñnoñyeñdakwha their home ice. Tsha’ Hoñnoñyeñdakwha also provides ample time for recreational skating.
Tsha’ Hoñnoñyeñdakwha would like to thank the Onondaga Nation’s Council of Chiefs and Clan Mothers for their sponsorship. Their support, along with our great corporate sponsors, keep the athletic programs at the Onondaga Nation and offer a great opportunity for players of all ages.
- 40,000 square foot building
- 2000 Seat Capacity
- NHL sized rink (200′ x 85′)
- Seamless glass on east and west sides of rink
- 5 complete locker rooms with showers and bathroom equipment
- Elders/Conference Room – Holds up to 50 people
- Handicap accessible